I am a full-time blogger and write about technology, gadgets, and web design. I review gadgets, software, mobile apps and internet based tools. I run a blog network under the company 'Techlomedia Internet'
I began working as an independent security researcher and got various acknowledgments from popular tech and internet companies. I also started a tech blog that later became a blog network known as 'Techlomedia Internet'. I also have good knowledge of computer algorithms and multiple programming languages.
I was the person behind the once popular self-destructing note sharing app NoteDip. That doesn't exist now.
Here are few notable achievements
- Acknowledged by Apple for finding Header Injection vulnerability. See Deepanker Verma here on Apple list
- Acknowledged by Microsoft twice for finding Header Injection vulnerability. See Deepanker Verma here on Acknowledgments page
- Acknowledged by Ebay for Finding XSS vulnerability. See listing here.
- Found bugs on Google sites and hosted phishing page on Google server running at HTTPS.
- Found Open Redirection Bug in Google. Read news Coverage about this
- Found XSS and URL redirection in the Pinterest website. The story was also covered in Softpedia News.
- Found iFrams injection and XSS in Guruji.com, Indian search engine. The story was also featured in Softpedia News.
- Found XSS on most popular Shopping website Ebay, Panda Security, Symantec, Udemy, Quick Heal, K7 Antivirus, monster.com, naukri.com, timesjobs.com and many other websites and reported to companies.
- Found Iframe injection, URL redirection, and XSS on Glassdoor website that is big a Linkedin rival.
- Worked as Security Researcher at Infosec Institute.
- He has also conducted few workshops in schools and colleges on ethical hacking and cyber security.
- He has an Internationally published journal in his name published in IJCSIS journal.
- He has a security article on CSRF vulnerability published in IEEE papers.
My blogs & websites
Get In Touch
I like to have healthy conversations with like minded people and exchange our knowledge. If you want to be in touch, feel free to connect.